Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Agent Vinod - I'll Do The Talking Full Video Song Ft. Saif Ali Khan | Latest-Music-World

    

Song Details
Song Title:: I'll Do The Talking
Movie :: Agent Vinod
Singers:: Neeraj Shridhar and Aditi Singh Sharma
Lyricist:: Amitabh Bhattacharya
Music by :: Pritam Chakraborty
Release Date:: 23rd March 2012

Download the Full song Audio & Video of Agent Vinod- I 'll Do The Talking

The song 'I'll do the talking' is sung by Neeraj Shridhar, music was given by Pritam Chakraborty & Lyrics of I'll do the talking are written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. watch out the full video of I 'll Do The Talking featuring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. 

'I'll do the talking' is based on 1978 disco hit single Rasputin by the Germany-based pop and disco group Boney M.Pritam Chakraborty said that they have officially acquired the rights of Boney M's Rasputin he also said that "our song is based more on the Serbian folk song Ruse kose curo imaš."
Download the Full Video I 'll Do The Talking

No comments:

Post a Comment